domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

LIV KRISTINE entrevista II

Once again, I read that you drove down to see your ex-mates at a German show and met the new girl Nell and everything went well. It's cool that you never had a grudge against her since she was the innocent party here. Could you ever see yourself working with her down the road in some capacity or just leave it alone?

I like Nell. We actually met twice. You mentioned our second time, however our first time was when I invited ToT to a LEAVES’ EYES concert when we played in Norway, where the band lives, but the guys didn’t turn up, only Nell. We had a long and interesting talk. I hope the guys of ToT will treat her better than they treated me. I wish her good luck.

How about the boys in T.O.T.? Is it all water under the bridge where you can all be friends again or will you all sever time from here on out?

The singer contacts me every now and then, but I guess that’s it.

Ler o resto aqui!

Sem comentários: